Join Our Team
Work with Optical Phusion, Inc.
At Optical Phusion, we work as a team to create industry-leading solutions. We are committed to quality and professionalism. We are always looking for new teammates that can bring new assets and talents to our efforts. Whether relatively new to the mobility and kiosk solution industry or a seasoned pro, we’d love to hear from you and learn what you bring to the table!
OPI is currently seeking applicants to fill these positions.
Optical Phusion Inc. is an established systems integrator working with customers of all sizes (SMB to Fortune 100) to provide creative solutions to unique problems. Optical Phusion is looking for a experienced Sales Engineer to work out of our Littleton, MA facility.
Responsible for defining and/or designing technical requirements and recommending appropriate technical solutions that support the achievement of Optical Phusion’s sales goals. Candidate will be expected to have a deep knowledge of industry standard technologies, vertical markets and/or Zebra/Honeywell/Datalogic products (mobile computing, software development, security, printers and supplies) Candidate will develop relationships with sales team, internal engineering, and key technical customer contacts in order to leverage these resources to Optical Phusion’s advantage This position will lead in the development and execution of a technology strategy for assigned accounts or territory. It represents and communicates the technical elements of solutions to customers and/or partners. Strong communications, business/marketing, financial, and computer skills required. Some travel will be required.
- Lead technical pre-sale activities on customer solutions.
- Measured on assisting in achieving team sales goal.
- Attend technical, product and sales training as required Learn relevant solution sets, architectures and full product line specifications.
- Develop an understanding of relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to customers and Sales team Set-up and operate equipment for customer demonstrations and evaluations.
- Participate in technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, OR A two year technical degree with a minimum of six years of experience working in the retail, warehouse, supply chain, healthcare, transportation and logistics or hospitality verticals or in an external customer interfacing pre-sale role primarily in the Enterprise Mobility Industry.
- Understanding of mobile platforms (Android, Win CE, Win 10).
- Understanding 802.11 Wifi (WLAN) and MDMs.
- Cisco CCNA, CWNA, Extreme Networks, Airwatch, SOTI
- Software Development knowledge such as scripting, SDKs and web applications including HTML5 is strongly preferred.
- Pre-Sales technical sales experience preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Uses in depth knowledge of customers’ business to position Optical Phusion solutions effectively versus competition
- Knowledge and experience with Enterprise mobile, desktop, card and industrial printers. Including Software (OS and application), printer engines, and label supplies.
- Experience in at least one of the following areas of specialization: Software (OS and application) development, RFID, Mobile Computing (MC), Advanced Data Capture (ADC), Mobility Software applications (including tools and OS) Printing Solutions.
- Ability to develop and/or install software in an Android OS, Apple iOS, Microsoft WinMobile/CE, web applications including HTML 5 and effectively diagnose systems (and above) level issues.
- Understands and can solve problems of advanced complexity (e.g. verifying technical compatibility and integration requirements).
- Ability to project manage and a knowledge of resource tracking.
- Expertise in software and/or hardware, testing, implementation and troubleshooting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good listening and presentation skills.
- Must be able to effectively coordinate across various groups and functional teams both inside and outside of the business.
- Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a technology leadership role for the team.
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative pre-sales skills through communications and presentation delivery to customers and partners.
We’d Love to Hear From You!
If you’re interested in joining us, fill out this form and let us know a little bit about you and your related experience and someone from our team will follow up shortly.